May 8th, 2019 – Grenoble (France)
At Dac 19 D&R demonstrates more Innovation and Intelligence in IPMS™
The standard for IP and tool license Management System
What's New in IP Management? Smart Delivery and Smart Contract
Smart Secure delivery based on an innovative "Duplex" architectures for smart and secure IP delivery.
- An IPMS™ station stores "Shelf Delivery IP releases" and generates dedicated encrypted customer versions stored on FTP servers
- On a synchronized IPMS™ Customer Front End , an authorized customer triggers on line its IP delivery from the FTP server.
- and more benefits? Client download tracking, flexible encryption, client centric bug DB support and extension to multi-vendor Ecosystem.
3PIP Smart License Contract. IPMS™ generates computerized smart IP Licensing contract based on its renown Royalty Engine
- A worldwide unique Royalty Engine "computerizes" any type of financial legal agreements. An extensible library stores all (to day identified ) royalty functions the parameters of which are the "Where Used" and the product shipment data.
- Learn how to smoothly capture in your Enterprise the "where Used" Data without pain and Use IPMS™ synchronization feature to capture your Enterprise shipment data.
- And more Benefits? No more tedious negotiation and No more painful audit to trace 3PIP of business partners
What's New in corporate Tool License Management: You manage many tool licenses in your Enterprise? Make well informed business decisions.
What's so unique? In the same Front End, you will handle software license IP administration, license purchase and renewal. Get accurate advices to optimize License Remix, guide your renewal and optimize the Option files. Enhance productivity while saving money.
Not only you will see license usage through an integrating monitoring but detailed profile of the user activity
- "Share the cost" per Cost Center or put in place a "Pay per Use" process
- Get Advise for renewal based on Feature Criticality (most "wanted" feature)
- Manage Option File for avoiding license bottleneck and leverage project planning.
About Design and Reuse
D&R was founded in 1997, the same year it launched its unique and renown IP web portal, www.design-reuse.com. D&R extended its scope by a companion site, www.design-reuse-embedded.com, for connecting system designers with vendors of subsystems, platforms, SoC Solutions... For 3 years a new extension, www.design-reuse-cn, holds a Market Place dedicated to the Mandarin speaking IP SoC community.
D&R continues to maintain its focus on streamlining IP-based design with its Enterprise IP Management System (IPMS™), a next generation configurable Enterprise Java based platform offering the most innovative solution for internal and external IP management from design to reuse, to IP tracing in delivery and products etc... It includes unique powerful procurement features for external IPs (Finance reporting, Fee and royalty calculation).